Chicken Stuffed Pasta Shells
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 cups cooked stuffing
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken or turkey
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 18 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup water
- Minced fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, combine the stuffing, chicken, peas and mayonnaise; spoon into pasta shells. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine soup and water; pour over shells. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 467 calories, 26g fat (5g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 811mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 21g protein.
Dec 24, 2012
Is fairly tastey, not to die for in my opinion, mostly like a chicken pot pie....but seemed to create a lot of dirty dishes/pans to complete. Likely will make again at some point.
Feb 9, 2012
Tastes just like a chicken pot pie without the crust. Real comfort food at its best. Doubled the recipe and froze the other.