Make this crustless quiche in muffin cups or in a regular-size pie tin. Either way, there's plenty of bacon-y, cheesy goodness to go around. —Angela Lively, Conroe, Texas
Recommended: 24 Low-Carb Christmas Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. Divide broccoli and cheese among 12 greased muffin cups.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients; pour into cups. Bake until set, 15-20 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Muffin Tin Quiche Cups in Simple & Delicious April/May 2017