- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional toppings: shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, salsa, sliced ripe olives, sour cream and thinly sliced green onions
- Line a 6-qt. slow cooker with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Coat with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in soup, water and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 3-5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces; gently stir into beef mixture. Transfer to slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until dough is cooked through. Sprinkle with cheese. Cook, covered, 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with toppings of your choice. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forMexican Bubble Pizza
"This is SO yummy! Somehow, when I printed this recipe, the directions were on a second sheet of paper and got misplaced. I didn't realize it was to be made in the slow cooker. I just cooked up the meat mixture (Step 2 only) and put it on soft taco shells with shredded cheese, tomatoes and sour cream!"
"this was so good,next time I will double it. I added a can of diced tomatoes. Everybody loved it"
"Thanks for sharing..cant wait to try it!"
"Wonderful quick and delicious Idea thanks for sharing was a nice lunch for small unexpected crowd"