- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional toppings: shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, salsa, sliced ripe olives, sour cream and thinly sliced green onions
- Fold an 18-in. square piece of heavy-duty foil in half to make an 18x9-in. strip. Place strip on bottom and up sides of a 6-qt. slow cooker. Coat strip with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in soup, water and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 3-5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces; gently stir into beef mixture. Transfer to slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until dough is cooked through. Sprinkle with cheese. Cook, covered, 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with toppings of your choice. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forMexican Bubble Pizza
"this was so good,next time I will double it. I added a can of diced tomatoes. Everybody loved it"
"quick?!?! Instead of 3-4 hours in a crock pot, why not 15-20 mins in the oven! Put the biscuits on top, since the meat mixture is already hot!!"
"Thanks for sharing..cant wait to try it!"
"Wonderful quick and delicious Idea thanks for sharing was a nice lunch for small unexpected crowd"