- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch-thick strips
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Toss chicken with seasonings. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; saute chicken 10 minutes. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes. Stir in mustard and syrup; cook and stir until sauce is caramelized and chicken is no longer pink, 5-7 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forMaple-Dijon Chicken
"Waaaay too much Dijon mustard! I only used half of what it called for and it was still too much. I had to add 3/4 c chicken stock to cut it to salvage it. Won't make again."
"I had some leftover bacon so I added that and a little chipotle for heat! Delicious ?? a definite keeper."