- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 jars (3-1/2 ounces each) macadamia nuts, chopped
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) white baking chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and beat for 2 minutes. Stir in nuts and chips. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on pans for 1 minute before removing to wire racks; cool completely. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Reviews forMacadamia Nut Cookies
"Hands down, the best cookie I have ever had."
"OW!! this is a keeper, wonderful flavor.Only thing different is I baked at 365."
"Yummy and very addictive. All my guests loved them! It is loaded with chocolate, and nuts."
"These turned out great"
"I didn't have vanilla chips so I used peaunt butter chips instead. I liked them better than when I had used vanilla chips"
"I make these two to three times a year. they always turn out perfect and my family and friends think they are the best tasting cookies around"