White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars until crumbly, about 2 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, salt and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture and mix well. Stir in cranberries and chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Land O'Lakes light stick butter.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 78 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 69mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oct 2, 2019
Use 2 and 1/4 cups of All purpose Flour . Sugar not a 1/3 . 1 cup of sugar. Butter - unsalted 1 cup softened at room temp. Not one egg - 2 eggs room temp. add one at a time and mix well. 1 teas. Baking soda 1/4 teas. salt. Cranberries use 1 cup. 3/4 cups of Chocolate chips or white chocolate chips. Bake 350 on Parchment paper - doubled 14 min. Cream together butter , sugar and vanilla add eggs. In another bowl mix flour , B.soda and Salt. Add flour mixture a little a time till distributed with the butter mixture. Drop a Tablespoon size to cookie sheet on parchment and bake 14 min on 350.
Dec 2, 2018
Make these every x- mas!! Amazing
Jan 2, 2018
This is a great cookie recipe. I used craisins and almond bark. They are light, moist and yummy when served the same day they are made. I would not recommend making them a day ahead of time.
Dec 27, 2016
Very tasty and simple to do. Loved that I had everything on hand to make them.
Dec 23, 2016
Dec 20, 2016
Not a lot of flavor.Just ok
Feb 27, 2016
The cookies were tasty...but hard very quickly!
Dec 29, 2015
Made these for Christmas! Loved them! I added walnuts.
Dec 27, 2015
This recipe is awesome. Just the right amount of sweetness.
Dec 4, 2015
Very good cookie. Make double batch and froze half after rolling into a log. The frozen log was cut into 3/8 inch slices and baked 3 mos. later. Both batches were great.