White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars until crumbly, about 2 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, salt and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture and mix well. Stir in cranberries and chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Land O'Lakes light stick butter.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 113 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 109mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 2, 2018
Make these every x- mas!! Amazing
Jan 2, 2018
This is a great cookie recipe. I used craisins and almond bark. They are light, moist and yummy when served the same day they are made. I would not recommend making them a day ahead of time.
Dec 27, 2016
Very tasty and simple to do. Loved that I had everything on hand to make them.
Dec 23, 2016
Dec 20, 2016
Not a lot of flavor.Just ok
Feb 27, 2016
The cookies were tasty...but hard very quickly!
Dec 29, 2015
Made these for Christmas! Loved them! I added walnuts.
Dec 27, 2015
This recipe is awesome. Just the right amount of sweetness.
Dec 4, 2015
Very good cookie. Make double batch and froze half after rolling into a log. The frozen log was cut into 3/8 inch slices and baked 3 mos. later. Both batches were great.
Nov 23, 2015
Great cookies. I make these each year for Christmas gifts to my neighbors and they all rave about them.