Cranberry Vanilla Chip Cookies
Every time I share these cookies, I'm asked for the recipe. I'm happy to oblige.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon butter flavoring or vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup vanilla or white chips
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and butter flavoring; mix well. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture; mix well. Stir in cranberries and chips.
- Roll a rounded tablespoonful of dough into a ball. Place 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until cookies are set and edges begin to brown. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 170 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.