- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 jars (3-1/2 ounces each) macadamia nuts, chopped
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) white baking chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and beat for 2 minutes. Stir in nuts and chips. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on pans for 1 minute before removing to wire racks; cool completely.
2 each: 201 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
- Jan 2, 2020
These cookies are great. We love the combination of the macadamias, chocolate and white chips. So yummy.
- Jun 29, 2018
Keeper recipe, an adult cookie, so good
- Jun 2, 2018
One of the best cookies I've ever had!!
- Dec 13, 2014
Hands down, the best cookie I have ever had.
- Jun 26, 2013
No comment left
- Nov 6, 2012
No comment left
- Jun 21, 2012
OW!! this is a keeper, wonderful flavor.Only thing different is I baked at 365.
- Mar 11, 2012
Yummy and very addictive. All my guests loved them! It is loaded with chocolate, and nuts.
- Nov 22, 2011
These turned out great
- Jun 25, 2011
I didn't have vanilla chips so I used peaunt butter chips instead. I liked them better than when I had used vanilla chips