Macadamia-Coffee Bean Cookies
Nearly anyone who loves coffee will perk up for this java-infused cookie. What hot beverage would you pair these treats with? There’s only one answer! —Kathleen Specht, Clinton, Montana
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
Makesabout 2-1/2 dozen
- 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate-covered coffee beans, finely chopped
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- In a large bowl, beat the cookie mix, egg, oil and water until blended. Stir in coffee beans and nuts.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 148 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 82mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.