Loaded Pulled Pork Cups
Total TimePrep: 40 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 large egg whites, beaten
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 carton (16 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded pork
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Minced chives
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a large bowl, mix hash browns, Parmesan cheese, egg whites and seasonings until blended. Divide potatoes among 18 well-greased muffin cups; press onto bottoms and up sides to form cups.
- Bake until edges are dark golden brown, 22-25 minutes. Carefully run a knife around sides of each cup. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pans to a serving platter. Meanwhile, heat pulled pork according to package directions.
- Sprinkle cheese into cups. Top with pork, sour cream and bacon; sprinkle with chives. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 hash brown cup: 129 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 439mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Apr 6, 2018
@fmmslkl that is just so sad!! does that mean u cant eat them!! gtfu J FCi made them they were okits posted tho.........NUTRITIONAL FACTS1 hash brown cup: 129 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 439mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein
Jan 23, 2018
I would like to make these in mini pans as an appetizer for a groupI am entertaining. Can someone advise me as to how long I shouldbake the smaller version. I do not want them to be dried out. Thanks
Oct 16, 2016
We made this along with a salad. There were only 4 of us so I cut the recipe in half. They were delicious and I did not change a thing. Definitely a great appetizer or a main dish with a salad.
Jan 28, 2016
I am so disappointed that you have not included the nutritional information for this recipe.