Like ‘Em Hot Wings
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
Makesabout 2 dozen
- 2-1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 bottle (2 ounces) hot pepper sauce (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Celery sticks, carrot sticks and blue cheese salad dressing, optional
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. In a large bowl, combine the hot pepper sauce, garlic and seasonings. Add wings; toss to evenly coat. Transfer to a well-greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° until chicken juices run clear, 30-40 minutes, turning every 10 minutes. Serve with celery, carrots and blue cheese dressing if desired.
Editor's NoteUncooked chicken wing sections (wingettes) may be substituted for whole chicken wings.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 43 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 51mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 9, 2017
Easy to make and delicious. I used drummettes and needed to cook them 10 minutes longer than directions said. Will definitely be making again and maybe slather on some barbecue sauce last few minutes of cooking.
Sep 12, 2013
Good recipe..I liked it :)