- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflowerets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and water. Cover and microwave on high for 4-7 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forLemon-Pepper Veggies
"Delicious recipe for veggies! We could eat these every day."