Lemon Meringue Pie Cocktail
Don't let the light lemon flavor and the rich, creamy texture fool you. This cool, smooth drink is an adult only indulgence. Make your own limoncello or purchase in the liquor section of your supermarket. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 lemon wedge
- Coarse yellow and white sugar
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ice cubes
- 3 ounces limoncello
- 1 ounce half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon sorbet
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Rub lemon wedge around the rim of a martini glass; dip rim in coarse sugar. Set aside.
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the limoncello, cream, sorbet and lemon juice to shaker; cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Strain into prepared glass.
Lemon Meringue Pie Mocktail Substitute 1/3 cup lemonade for the limoncello.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 372 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 21mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Lemon Meringue Pie Cocktail in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.