Lemon Chia Seed Parfaits
These bright and tangy parfaits start the day on a healthy note, but they're also sweet enough to double as dessert. —Crystal Schlueter, Babbitt, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups reduced-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds or ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Combine the first 6 ingredients. Layer half of the yogurt mixture into 4 small parfait glasses or custard cups. Top with half of the berries. Repeat layers.