Lemon-Butter Tilapia with Almonds
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 tilapia fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add fillets; cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Remove and keep warm.
- Add butter, wine and lemon juice to same pan; cook and stir until butter is melted. Serve with fish; sprinkle with almonds.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet with about 2 tablespoons sauce and 2 tablespoons almonds: 269 calories, 19g fat (8g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 427mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 22g protein.
May 2, 2016
I was actually a bit disappointed with this recipe. I baked my fish beforehand, but that wasn't the problem. I really didn't think the sauce was very good. I guess it just tasted too lemon-y and I barely tasted the butter and white wine. I don't think I'll use this again.
Feb 3, 2016
So simple and easy, delicious! We will use this recipe again.
Jan 31, 2015
Quick to make and delicious! My picky ten year old gobbled it up!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.