Kiwi Lime Gelatin
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 6 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced and quartered
- 1 cup dry white wine or diet lemon-lime soda
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lime gelatin
- 3 cups diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a saucepan, bring kiwi and wine or soda to a boil. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add gelatin; stir until dissolved. Stir in chilled soda and orange juice. Refrigerate until partially set.
- Fold in oranges. Pour into a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight until firm.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 81 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Aug 11, 2014
This was very refreshing. Served it to my friends for a summer barbecue . All enjoyed it.
Jul 4, 2011
Very refreshing and tasty. Have made this one for Christmas. I use lemon-lime soda to cook the kiwi's in.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.