Pineapple-Lime Gelatin Mold
Jolly, jiggly gelatin comes in a rainbow of colors and fits any party mold! This lime-green salad from Christine Arter of Crestline, Ohio makes a refreshing and fun side dish.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lime gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in pineapple; cover and refrigerate until syrupy.
- Whisk in sour cream; add pecans. Transfer to a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Unmold onto a serving plate.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 135 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 26mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Pineapple Lime Mold in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.