Applesauce-Raspberry Gelatin Mold
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups lemon-lime soda
- In a large saucepan, bring applesauce and orange juice to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Slowly add soda.
- Pour into a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm. Unmold onto a serving platter.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 111 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 44mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fruit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 26, 2012
Extremely tasty, a family hit. It is a cut above another similar recipe that I've been making for years, not so sweet.
Jun 8, 2011
Nov 13, 2010
My kids absolutely love this recipe. It's a frequent find at our house!
Feb 24, 2009
When I was a little girl, my grandmother prepared this recipe for Christmas dinner. She could not remember the recipe and neither could any other family member. This recipe is the exact flavor I remembered. This recipe is the perfect accompaniment for poultry and pork.
Nov 21, 2008
This gelatin salad is delicious! It's easy to make and can even be made substituting certain ingredients, such as different flavors of gelatin or juice. I recommend it!