Cranberry Gelatin Mold
Tangy and fruity, this festive gelatin mold is not only easy to prepare but pretty, too. Once they've tried it, your family will request it again and again.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cranberry sauce and lemon juice until blended. Chill until partially set.
- Stir in pineapple and celery. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm. Unmold onto a serving platter.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 174 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 479mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1/2 starch.
Originally published as Cranberry Fruit Salad in Taste of Home December/January 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.