- 1-1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup salsa verde
- 3 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 jalapeno peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Hot cooked buffalo-style chicken wings
- Celery sticks
- Place the first seven ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Chill until serving. Serve with chicken wings and, if desired, celery. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
Reviews forJalapeno Ranch Dip
"Good dip to serve with wings to give them a bit of a different flavor. Spice level was low, despite the jalapenos."
"Good dip to serve with wings."
"Excellent dip, can add heat by replacing green chilies with fresh chopped jalapeno. Yum!"