Italian Bow Tie Bake
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups garden-style spaghetti sauce
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine spaghetti sauce and salad dressing mix. Add pasta; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 447 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 1396mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 5g fiber), 23g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 23, 2015
Great for when we have our meatless eaters here for dinner.
May 21, 2011
I made this for my grandson. I would use less cheese but my finicky grandson loved it, so thank you for the great kid proof recipe.
Mar 11, 2011
A great recipe for Lent and quick and easy for our RV travels.
Dec 30, 2010
So good & pretty easy
Sep 17, 2010
Found the recipe today and decided to make it, It was very cheap to make and easy. Made enough for 2 - 3 people. Depending on how hungry you are. One tip would be to add chicken and/or beef to the sauce. Other then that, A +
Jul 28, 2010
This is very good and super easy!
May 13, 2010
Love it! Super easy to make, and portion size is perfect! Absolutely plan to make again. :)
Apr 23, 2010
Made this recipe about a month a go. It was delicious and everyone loved it! Plan to make it again, soon!
May 11, 2009
This has been a standby of mine since I found it in Quick Cooking as a newlywed. My husband and I love it- so simple, inexpensive and tasty! I use Ragu Sauteed Onion and Garlic- accept no substitutes! :)
Apr 19, 2009
This dish turned out good, but next time I'll either cut back on or not use the italian salad dressing mix which made it too spicy. Thank you for sharing recipe though!!