- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese until blended. Stir in spinach and mozzarella cheese. Spoon into an ungreased microwave-safe 9-in. pie plate.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-5 minutes or until bubbly, stirring twice. Serve with crackers or vegetables. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forHot Spinach Dip
"I made this for a dinner party last evening. Everyone loved it! I'm not a mayo fan, so substituted sour cream. Will use this recipe again!"
"I made it for 6 years for a homeschool group who loved it. I usually substituted sliced, canned artichokes for the spinach. Gave out the recipe numerous times."
"Whenever I get invited to parties, I am asked to bring this dip! I add a dash of garlic powder and serve it with sliced baguettes."
"not good. weird consistency. we even added rotel and it didn't fix it."
"Actually, we found this to be too rich. Maybe the artichokes would have cut some of the richness."
"Oh My Goodness! I have been making this recipe for a few years now. I also add 1/4 c. or so of chopped artichokes (from a jar) with a little salt, pepper and garlic powder. It's a quick dip to make and my husband LOVES it!"