Honey Roasted Heirloom Potatoes
Colorful! Salty! Sweet! A wonderful spin on the spot that typical mashed potatoes takes at the holiday table. So versatile, they're delicious with a main course of spiral sliced ham, turkey or beef roast. —Linda Povlock, Hampstead, Maryland
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Additional honey, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place potatoes in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over potatoes; toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, until golden and tender, about 35-40 minutes, stirring once half-way through cooking. If desired, drizzle with additional honey.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 225 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 659mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Honey Roasted Heirloom Potatoes in tasteofhome.com