Honey Roasted Heirloom Potatoes
Colorful! Salty! Sweet! A wonderful spin on the spot that typical mashed potatoes takes at the holiday table. So versatile, they're delicious with a main course of spiral sliced ham, turkey or beef roast. —Linda Povlock, Hampstead, Maryland
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Additional honey, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place potatoes in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over potatoes; toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, until golden and tender, about 35-40 minutes, stirring once half-way through cooking. If desired, drizzle with additional honey.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 225 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 659mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Honey Roasted Heirloom Potatoes in tasteofhome.com
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.