Honey-Balsamic Goat Cheese Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes8 servings (3/4 cup dip)
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium apple, sliced
- 8 slices French bread (1/4 inch thick)
- In a small bowl, beat the goat cheese, mayonnaise, honey and vinegar until smooth. Serve with apple and bread slices.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 101 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 189mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Sep 6, 2012
I made this for a work event and everyone loved it!
Feb 5, 2012
This is EXCELLENT! I will make it again and again! We served it with water table crackers and pear slices.
Jan 1, 2012
We used ours as a spread and added thinly sliced pears.....amazingly good!
Aug 3, 2011
Making this for the second time! It is quick and easy and one of the best dips I have had in a very long time.
Jul 20, 2011
This dip was delicious...I doubled the recipe for a potluck, and once one person tried it, it was gone in an hour!! I'd definitely make it again!
Jul 16, 2011
This was a fantastic appetizer and was gobbled up quickly!