Hocus-Pocus Sherbet Potion
We worked our magic in the kitchen and whipped up this clever beverage. Sherbet and ice cream combine with orange juice and berries to create the playful layers.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 pints orange sherbet, softened
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blackberries
- In a small bowl, combine sherbet and orange juice. In a blender, combine the ice cream, blueberries and blackberries. Cover and process until blended. Layer sherbet and berry mixtures into each of four chilled glasses. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 378 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (53g sugars, 6g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Hocus Pocus Potion in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.