Stir up Halloween beverages that are as bewitching as the rest of your menu. For a nonalcoholic version, just omit the vodka. —Taste of Home Food Styling Team
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 8 medium kiwifruit, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup vodka, optional
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved; set aside to cool.
- Place the kiwi, mint and sugar syrup in a blender; cover and process until blended. Pour into a large pitcher; stir in vodka if desired. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 253 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (57g sugars, 4g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Witches' Brew in Taste of Home October 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.