Caramel Apple Float
Who doesn't love the flavors of caramel, apples, and vanilla ice cream together? If I'm feeling fancy, I drizzle caramel syrup around the inside of my glass before adding the apple cider and ginger ale. —Cindy Reams, Philipsburg, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup chilled apple cider or unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup chilled ginger ale or lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons caramel sundae syrup
- Finely chopped peeled apple, optional
- Divide cider and ginger ale between 2 glasses. Top each with ice cream; drizzle with caramel syrup. Add chopped apples if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 220 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 102mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Sep 25, 2016
Great twist on the classic float. I drizzled the caramel syrup inside the glass then added the rest of the ingredients.
Jun 27, 2015
I think this is probably one of the best things I've ever made.