Caramel Apple Float
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup chilled apple cider or unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup chilled ginger ale or lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons caramel sundae syrup
- Finely chopped peeled apple, optional
- Divide cider and ginger ale between two glasses. Top with ice cream; drizzle with caramel syrup. Top with diced apples if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 220 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 102mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Sep 25, 2016
Great twist on the classic float. I drizzled the caramel syrup inside the glass then added the rest of the ingredients.
Jun 27, 2015
I think this is probably one of the best things I've ever made.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.