Orange Soda Sherbet
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling Process: 30 min. + freezing
- 3 cans (12 ounces each) orange soda
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- Refrigerate unopened cans of soda, milk and pineapple until completely cold. In a large bowl, combine soda, milk and pineapple; mix until blended.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream maker no more than two-thirds full; freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions. (Refrigerate any remaining mixture until ready to freeze.)
- Transfer sherbet to freezer containers, allowing headspace for expansion. Freeze 2-4 hours or until firm.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 18, 2015
This sherbet is so delicious and super easy to make!! It is my new favorite. I have a Cuisnart ice cream maker and was able to make it in 15 minutes. No more store bought for me.Field Editor since 2013
Apr 29, 2015
This has been a summertime favorite with our family for many years. So easy to make yet so delicious you will never want store bought again!