Herbed Salmon Fillet
On a busy day I turn to this sensational salmon recipe for dinner. It's fast, healthy, and tastes great. —Karen Ensign, Providence, Utah
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2-1/2 pounds salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place salmon on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Mix remaining ingredients; spread over salmon. Bake 10-13 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts4 ounces: 238 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 219mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Originally published as Roasted Salmon with Citrus and Herbs in Taste of Home A+ Recipes from Schools Across America RTL 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.