Herbed Salmon Fillet
On a busy day I turn to this sensational salmon recipe for dinner. It's fast, healthy, and tastes great. —Karen Ensign, Providence, Utah
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2-1/2 pounds salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place salmon on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Mix remaining ingredients; spread over salmon. Bake 10-13 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts4 ounces: 238 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 219mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Roasted Salmon with Citrus and Herbs in Taste of Home A+ Recipes from Schools Across America RTL 2013