- 4 boneless butterfly pork chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Brush pork chops with lemon juice. Combine seasonings; rub over chops. Grill, covered, over medium coals, turning occasionally, for 16-20 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHerbed Pork Chops
"So simple and yet so good!"
"Very nice recipe. I substituted sage for the thyme. I did think they were a little dry. I made them on my indoor grill. Perhaps they will be better cooked on my outdoor grill."
"We had this on a pork tenderloin on the grill, great rub for any meat!!!!!"
"easy and super yummy! Due to inclement BBQ weather, I made these in a frying pan and they were delicious! They were a hit with even the pickiest in my house, and we'll surely make them again."