Herbed Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Sprinkle pork chops with lemon juice. In a small bowl, combine the parsley, rosemary, thyme and pepper; rub over chops.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving.
1 pork chop: 154 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Jul 25, 2015
So simple and yet so good!
Dec 31, 1969
Very nice recipe. I substituted sage for the thyme. I did think they were a little dry. I made them on my indoor grill. Perhaps they will be better cooked on my outdoor grill.
Apr 11, 2012
We had this on a pork tenderloin on the grill, great rub for any meat!!!!!
Jul 11, 2011
Easy and super yummy! Due to inclement BBQ weather, I made these in a frying pan and they were delicious! They were a hit with even the pickiest in my house, and we'll surely make them again.