Herbed Party Potato Wedges
I used to make these potatoes as a side dish and one day tried them out as an appetizer for a party. What a hit! They are great finger food and taste good at room temperature, and the herbs can be varied however you like. The convenience of these easy, inexpensive appetizers is awesome. —Amy Eyler, Ellisville, Missouri
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
Makesabout 4 dozen
- 6 large russet potatoes, cut into 8 wedges each
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 425° Combine first six ingredients; toss to coat. Transfer potato wedges to baking sheets or a cooking stone. Bake 40-45 minutes or until browned on bottom, turning once. Meanwhile, to make sauce, mix sour cream, Parmesan cheese and garlic in a small bowl; refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 potato wedge with 1/2 teaspoon dip: 63 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 75mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Party-Pleasin' Herbed potato wedges in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2018