Ham Potato Scallop
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) scalloped potatoes
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a ungreased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine potatoes with sauce mix, boiling water and butter. Stir in milk, ham and beans. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35 minutes or until the potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 440 calories, 23g fat (13g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 1785mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 24g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 9, 2019
Easy to make and really tasty. Made for a potluck and everyone really liked it!
Mar 30, 2016
I used julienne potatoes, green beans and a little more cheese and this recipe turned out to be a winner. My 98 year old mother who lives with us is very hard to please and she even made a "shiny plate"! My husband thought it was great also, even tho he was late for dinner and ate it at room temperature. Great way to use up our left over Easter ham! Will definitely make again!
May 5, 2015
very yummy and quite easy to prepare. I will be having this again often!
Apr 8, 2015
This was really good....had leftover Easter ham.....great way to use it! Simple to make too...my kind of recipe!
Jun 16, 2014
This was easy and delicious! My husband loved it.
Mar 10, 2013
Jan 28, 2013
I substituted a can of green beans (drained) for the green beans. It was excellent and easy to make.
Mar 1, 2011
Very quick,easy and yummy!!!
Mar 29, 2010
I had this at my sisters awhile back, and for boxed potatoes this was great so I'm making it tonight for my family. SJ