Ham and Broccoli Divan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch pepper
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli cuts
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (6 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pepper; spoon half into a skillet. Top with the broccoli, ham, half of the onions and cheese.
- Spoon remaining soup mixture over cheese and top with remaining onions. Cover and cook over low heat for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Do not stir.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 387 calories, 26g fat (10g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 1339mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.
Feb 23, 2014
Unfortunately, we did not care for this recipe.....sorry!
Jun 16, 2011
When I was a young girl growing up, my Auntie made this same recipe. It was very good and tasty. You could not eat enough of it.
May 10, 2011
Mixed in 2 cups of cheese instead of 1 cup. This a a keeper! Thank you for sharing.