- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook ham over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in the carrots, soup, spinach, water, pepper and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer for 5-10 minutes or until heated through. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into two rectangles. Seal seams and perforations. Cut each rectangle lengthwise into four strips; make a lattice crust. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until bubbly and crust is golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHam & Spinach Casserole
"The sodium content exceeded what a person should use in an entire day 2593 is unexceptable!"
"GREAT RECIPE- EXCEPT FOR THE DAYS WORTH OF SODIUM IN ONE SERVING!!!"