Grilled Teriyaki Beef Skewers
These beef skewers are easy to make and easy to eat—perfect for any party! The horseradish cream sauce pairs well with the flavorful beef. —Linda Flaherty, Lake Worth, Florida
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
Makes16 kabobs (1 cup sauce)
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) pineapple chunks
- 1 bottle (10 ounces) teriyaki baste and glaze
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 pound beef tenderloin steaks, cut into 1-inch pieces
- HORSERADISH CREAM SAUCE:
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Drain pineapple chunks, reserving juice. In a large bowl or shallow dish, combine teriyaki glaze, ginger and the pineapple juice. Add beef and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 2 hours. Drain beef, discarding marinade.
- On 16 soaked wooden appetizer skewers, alternately thread beef and pineapple. On a lightly greased grill rack, cook kabobs, covered, over medium heat until beef reaches desired doneness, 6-8 minutes, turning once.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and horseradish; serve with kabobs.