- 10 medium ears sweet corn in husks
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place corn in a stockpot; cover with cold water. Soak 20 minutes; drain. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat remaining ingredients until blended.
- Carefully peel back corn husks to within 1 in. of bottoms; remove silk. Spread corn with butter mixture. Rewrap corn in husks; secure with kitchen string.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning often. Cut string and peel back husks. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Corn with Dill
"My family loved this grilled corn there was none left and had a lot of people ask for the recipe. it was a hit at our BBQ"