Greens with Citrus Dressing
"You don't miss the oil when topping a green salad with this light and tangy homemade dressing," assures Suzanne Schreiber of Keno, Oregon. "It's a refreshing side dish."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup cider or red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped raisins, optional
- Torn mixed salad greens
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine orange juice, vinegar, honey, water, lemon juice, orange zest and raisins if desired; shake well. Serve over salad greens.