- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place beans in a large saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Cook, covered, until crisp-tender, 2-4 minutes. Drain. Pulse remaining ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Toss with beans. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forGreen Beans in Red Pepper Sauce
"I really liked these. I left out the almonds but the red pepper sauce was still a great addition to the green beans. easy to prep the sauce in advance as well so I didn't have to worry about the dish timing."