Green Beans in Bacon Cheese Sauce
I like to make this side dish for potlucks, because it's easy to make and is always popular.—Karen Lewis, Pleasant Grove, Iowa
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 5 hours
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until beans are tender.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 137 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 817mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as Green Beans in Cheese Bacon Sauce in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.