Red Potatoes with Beans
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/3 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/3 cup water
- 6 small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Place the beans and water in a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain beans and potatoes; place in a bowl. Add onion and dressing; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 49 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 220mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 vegetable.
Jul 8, 2018
I did not really like this much at all; not warm or cold the next day.
Sep 10, 2014
Great dish by itself too.
Jan 17, 2013
The Italian dressing pulls it all together!
Jul 27, 2011
Very good! I think it tastes better cold and eaten the next day. I make this often in the summer.
Oct 4, 2009
Very good recipe! Complimented our steaks well. Thank you for sharing!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.