Gooey Chocolate-Peanut Bars
These are so easy to make and take no time at all. They’re great to package up for those college kids looking for something from home. Everyone will want this recipe. —Elaine Grimme, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 1 package (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 cups chocolate-covered peanuts
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butterscotch ice cream topping
- Press cookie dough into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and center is set. Sprinkle with peanuts and marshmallows; drizzle with ice cream topping.
- Bake 6-8 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed. Cool completely and cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 175 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 71mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch.
Mar 13, 2011
These were just okay. A little too sweet for me, and too messy to eat.
Nov 20, 2010
Nov 12, 2010
Took to a party - gone in the first 15 minutes
Aug 14, 2010
These are so good! a little rich, but good!