Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup plus 2/3 cup peanut butter, divided
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped salted peanuts
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, butter, 1/2 cup peanut butter, corn syrup and vanilla. Press into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until mixture is bubbly around the edges.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butterscotch and chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in peanuts and remaining peanut butter; spread over the oat mixture. Cool for 10 minutes; chill until set.
Peanut Butter-Reduced fat/GenericReduced-fat peanut butter is not recommended for this recipe.
1 bar: 362 calories, 21g fat (10g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 136mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.