Good-Night Santa Cappuccino Mix
What's not to like about having a great cappuccino mix on-hand? I like to bag some up for gift-giving during the holidays. —Carol Witczak, Tinley Park, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
Makes8 servings (1-1/2 cups cappuccino mix)
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT (for each serving):
- 1 cup hot water
- In a small bowl, mix the first six ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
- To prepare cappuccino mix: Place 3 tablespoons mix in a coffee mug. Stir in 1 cup hot water.