Reindeer Snack Mix
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour
Makes12 servings (about 2-1/4 quarts)
- 2 cups Bugles
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups cheese-flavored snack crackers
- 1 cup bite-sized Shredded Wheat
- 1 cup Corn Chex
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 250°. Place first six ingredients in a large bowl. In a microwave, melt butter; stir in remaining ingredients. Drizzle over snack mixture; toss to combine. Transfer to an ungreased 15x10x1-in. pan.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 239 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 331mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 27, 2017
This is fantastic! I like that it is easily adaptable to the cereal and snack crackers you have on hand. The maple syrup adds an interesting twist compared to other snack mixes I’ve tried. Definitely will be a holiday tradition at our house for years to come. I am a Volunteer Field Editor and enjoy trying out and reviewing recipes!
Feb 19, 2011
My husband and guests could not stop eating it. I added some onion powder to the recipe for and extra zip.
Dec 17, 2010
I make this every Christmas and everyone loves it! I do like a little less of some things and more of others (Bugles and Pecans) so I make it my way...:). Try this and you will love it!
Feb 22, 2010
This snack mix is one my family simply loves and one we'll be making many more times. It's so good, it vanishes so fast we make it times three to keep it in stock. It's delicious and one we'll be making many more times.