Caramel Chex Mix
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 2 cups each Rice Chex, Corn Chex and Wheat Chex
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 2 cups salted cashews
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal, pretzels and nuts. In a small saucepan, combine butter and brown sugar. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, 2 minutes. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread into two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes. Stir; bake 6 minutes longer. Transfer to waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Cool completely. Store in airtight containers.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 383 calories, 27g fat (8g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 333mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 10, 2020
Love this recipe and so did my family and co-workers! It’s the perfect combo of sweet and salty. I baked half on a shiny silver cookie sheet and half on a nonstick dark cookie sheet, I would lower the temperature if using the nonstick dark sheet it browned up too much. This recipe is a keeper for sure!