Easy Reindeer Cookies
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) peanut butter cookie mix
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 60 miniature pretzels
- 60 semisweet chocolate chips
- 30 red-hot candies
- In a large bowl, beat the cookie mix, oil and egg until well combined. Shape into a 7-1/2-in. roll; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Unwrap and cut into 1/4-in. slices.
- Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Using thumb and forefinger, make a slight indentation one-third of the way down the sides of each slice. Press in pretzels for antlers, chocolate chips for eyes and a red-hot for the nose.
- Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until light brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 129 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 6, 2013
Great quick cookie! Absolutely adorable....
Nov 10, 2012
Made some also with Nutter Butter cookies to save time, using white morsels on warm cookie for whites of the eyes with mini-chocolate chips on top of them, a red m & m mini nose, mini chip mouth and since the white frosting showed (pretzel glue), I put some on front on the antlers, nose & cheek, as if snow-covered!
Nov 3, 2011
Easy, delicious and so cute! I make these every year at Christmas.
Jan 8, 2011
Made these for a preschool winterfest party. Big hit, people took pictures and no cookies were left. Had a little trouble shaping them. Roll dough into log and refrigerated, but when I went to cut the logs the dough did nto maintain its shape. Ended up hand rolling two small balls of dough and then flattened on the cookie sheet. Ended up looking for cute.
Dec 12, 2010
Fun to make with the kids and very easy!
Jun 10, 2010
These are awesome!! I used homemade cookie dough. Made them for my sons pre-k class and now make them for my grandsons. Definitely a keeper!!
Dec 20, 2009
I love this recipe. I have 5 kids and make it every year for school Christmas parties. It a huge hit and the kids love to help making them
Dec 17, 2008
These are the cutest cookies EVER!! We will be making these for a long, long time!!!