Mocha Coffee Mix
Whether I use regular or decaf crystals, everyone I know gives this creamy coffee-and-chocolate blend rave reviews. It's easy to mix, put in pretty jars and keep on hand for hostess gifts.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each batch):
- 1 cup boiling water
- In a blender or food processor, combine the creamer, sugar, coffee granules and cocoa. Cover and process until fine. Transfer to an airtight container. Store in a cool, dry place for up to 1 year. Yield: 8 servings (2 cups total).
- To prepare mocha coffee: Place 1/4 cup mix in a mug; add boiling water and stir until dissolved.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 137 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Dec 7, 2011
Excellent mocha flavor. Whole family liked it, even one who does not drink coffee. It definitely has the mocha flavor. Will definitely make again - and give as gifts.