Mocha Coffee Mix
Whether I use regular or decaf crystals, everyone I know gives this creamy coffee-and-chocolate blend rave reviews. It's easy to mix, put in pretty jars and keep on hand for hostess gifts.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each batch):
- 1 cup boiling water
- In a blender or food processor, combine the creamer, sugar, coffee granules and cocoa. Cover and process until fine. Transfer to an airtight container. Store in a cool, dry place for up to 1 year. Yield: 8 servings (2 cups total).
- To prepare mocha coffee: Place 1/4 cup mix in a mug; add boiling water and stir until dissolved.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 137 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Mocha Coffee Mix in Country Woman Christmas 2005
Dec 7, 2011
Excellent mocha flavor. Whole family liked it, even one who does not drink coffee. It definitely has the mocha flavor. Will definitely make again - and give as gifts.