French Vanilla Cappuccino Mix
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups instant hot cocoa mix
- 1 jar (8 ounces) powdered French Vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup instant coffee granules
- EACH SERVING:
- 1 cup hot water
- Sweetened whipped cream and baking cocoa
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 2 months.
- Yield: 16 servings (4 cups total).
- To prepare cappuccino: Place 1/4 cup mix in a coffee mug. Add 1 cup hot water; stir until combined. Top with whipped cream; sprinkle with baking cocoa.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup cappuccino mix: 186 calories, 4g fat (4g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 4, 2015
This warm drink is wonderful! I recently gave several packages of the mix (along with a ceramic coffee mug and instructions on how to prepare it) as prizes at my daughter-in-law's baby shower. Everyone loved it!
Jan 24, 2015
You have seriously made my day with this recipe! It tastes perfect! Exactly what I needed today. I will definitely be making this recipe again!
Dec 10, 2014
I made this for a small party & everyone loved it! I am going to make some to give away as Christmas gifts. Great on a cold day.
Jan 10, 2014
Finally I found the drink I was looking for .... its delicious. Thanks Tammy for sharing it.
Nov 13, 2013
good but it doesnt need all that sugar the french vanilla creamer already has sugar in it,think i might try othet flavored instant creamers,but why mix chocolate mix with french vanilla?
Dec 6, 2012
I will never buy the premade mix again!
Nov 20, 2012
Great recipe, easy to fix. Have made it twice and given it to lots of friends. They have ask me to share recipe with them.
Nov 4, 2012
I LOVE this mix! Absolutely delicious and perfect for a cold, winter day. I will be giving jars of this out for Christmas this year. Thanks for posting this recipe!