Easy Spiced Morning Mocha
This recipe is a delicious morning pick-me-up and still tastes great when made with low-fat milk.—Vicki Wright, Omaha, Nebraska
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon French vanilla powdered nondairy creamer
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup hot 2% milk or water
- Sweetened whipped cream and additional ground cinnamon
- Place the first six ingredients in a mug. Stir in hot milk until blended. Top with whipped cream; sprinkle with additional cinnamon.